The Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Eternal

The Eternal of Dominion WoW

+2
Nixxiom
Nogo
6 posters

[ATTENTION!] So..

Nogo
    Nogo
    Admin

[ATTENTION!] So.. Empty [ATTENTION!] So..

Post  Nogo Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 am

Someone Left the Forums because i not once, but TWICE, deleted his request of making the worst fucking Sub-guild ever.

The so called "Ministry Of Insanity"

First off. i liked the idea, But why the fuck did everyone have to be More powerfull Then Deathwing Together?

One was an Awesome Lich with Necromanic power and Fucking Lazers out his ass.
    He also was a Dragon who've lost his power with imb4 Pyrmanic powers.

2nd was an Human, who once was an Orc Warlock, who accompanied Gul'dan to the tomb of sargeras, and from there, took his sword, And appearantly This one human (Sinclair, didnt like it) He already have the legendary swords from The Event in Burning steppes who i was with and Spiced out a notch

The third was non the less One of the Old gods Lieutenants!!! Yea exactly, The third member of this "Ministry" was more powerfull then the Lich King Alone Smile

The Forth was pretty alright, He was a savage warrior with awesome skills who could go one on one with Gronn or Grom.. I dont even care, But i accepted that. No problem what so ever.

THe Fifth was some kind of Master assassin (Whom i already Sinclair was in his pretty Epic Storyline) But this place was yet to be fulfilled.

SO...Aslong as i am a moderator and have the power of changing this guilds storyline what so ever i Will.

I will not accept anything as close to this.

Tirillion have explained his accomplishment of Quel'serrar, I dont accept it. But its a good storyline, and hes thinking of making an Guild event of it. Wich carrys the Eternal forward.

Sargeras sword? Old Gods Lieutenant? A dragon with necromanic power who self-transformed into a lich?

No. sorry. not today, Tomorrow. Or any other day.
    Nixxiom
    Nixxiom
    Admin

[ATTENTION!] So.. Empty Re: [ATTENTION!] So..

Post  Nixxiom Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 am

I deleted his user account for the record. The same guy and another both left the guild last night after going on a large ten year old rant against me because their idea was put down by me and you Bel along with a few other things. Lets review their points and arguments against me.

1. Raajiht was angry because after completing his demon hunter training I didn't allow him to use the orange warglaives like Thalian has. Why? Because I gave Thalian the right to be the only person to have those weapons as a sign of respect towards Thalian and his dedication over time to the guild. I also don't agree with finishing demon hunter training in one day. Maybe two months time iRL at minimum. So sorry guys, but I don't reward bad RPers with what they want.

2. Upon bringing up the statement I use to describe leadership "Everyone is a sheep who seeks a Shepard," Volstok used his narrowed logic to conclude that statement to "You're a mindless sheep and you need to listen to me because you don't know any better for yourself." Didn't even give me a chance to explain that people are just naturally seeking something to do but nobody ever stands up to guide them into an event in RP other then me and the Dark Council. Instead he brought out the fact that I was arrogant and self centered. Fun. The same thing occurred when I made the statement: "Everyone loves being told what to do." Some people have gotten confused by that statement in the past but what it means is that people prefer being put on a course of action rather then sitting alone in the dark with nothing to do. Like I said though, I wasn't even given time to explain. But then again, I saw no point to.

3. According to Volsok and Raajhit I constantly put people down and don't let anyone be creative. Yes... That's why I give you the ability to create and lead your own RP groups and use the stories your group creates to better the guild. For example, Tirillion gives me scouting information RPwise on whatever area we're in so that we're better prepared for what's occured. Their arguement though was that -I've- put down the Horde guild idea (no idea what they're talking about. I actually liked it), -I- put down Vol's group idea personally (Umm. Bel did. But only because your idea was retarded), and Raajiht complained more about how -I- put down his desire for him to use his oh-so-precious warglaives.

Overall though, the night was pretty fun and I got to truly see a mini bad-RPer rebellion. They both left but just like I told them: "I couldn't care less." I try and teach people how to RP, but when two people are so narrow-minded that they cannot see beyond their big nose then there's nothing I can do for them. Raajiht and Vol both were idiots last night that will be back in the Eternal on alts in a few days. I did find it interested to discover that Vol was a person I banned permanently on my GM character back in the day but came back thanks to the wipes. Not sure if they're supposed to be re-banned but I leave that to Belgarath to decide upon once I give him the situation.
    The fact is guys, is that here in the Eternal we're not your typical RP guild where you can just go do whatever you want. Unlike most RP guilds we actually have a storyline, we have discipline, and we follow WoW lore as much as possible with a few minor exceptions here and there. If you ever decide that you can't handle a hardcore RP guild where you don't always get your way then please, leave now. Because I don't want to hear anyone complain when their event idea is rejected for being just plain stupid and doesn't even fit the guild storyline.
    Sure I may be a dick at times to people but only to keep order and set things straight. I honestly couldn't care less if you think you're better then the guild because you have an 'epic' made up two page backstory. So do I care that these two were PMSing last night and decided they were so badass as to -try- and prove that I'm a bad RPer? I don't care at all. Not in the slightest. Because like I told Noko: "I don't have time to deal with children crying over the fact they lost their toy firetruck."
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post  Hollow Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 am

Just wanted to show the RP we had with the..."Lich" <.<.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031710234407.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031710233720.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031710233716.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031710233710.jpg/
    I still want to know how he destroyed my blade without even moving...
    And how a Lich can do all that...
    Apparently he can also kill Alexstrazsa and whatever the fuck he wants (i didn't screenshot that,ff).
    He also wanted me to join his Horde guild AND make everyone on Eternal to leave and join HIS guild because Nixx didn't deserve the position of GM.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img341/2328/wowscrnshot031810004340.jpg
    No,go fall over a rusty axe,bleed and die,do it yourself.
    I enjoy my stay in Eternal even if i'm just a normal warrior with no powers at all,because i HATE having powers,mainly because it can turn me in,i dunno an unstoppable Ichigo or Goku w/e.
    Also,i have a story of why i'm using Fiery Warhorse's Reins and Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake,incase anyone complains about me using them.

Illiyara
    Illiyara

Post  Illiyara Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

The Owl Video made me lol. I like it Very Happy

And... I didn't like the lich/dragon/wtfever thing from the start. OP. IS BAD. Unless it is valid - And Especially when it so atrociously breaks lore like Scorn was doing... Being able to beat Alexstraza? Noty. Bye bye. LORE MURDERERS! -sobs-

Not that I don't appreciate a good story, it is a kewl idea. Just not here. And trying to steal eternal away... Just not right.

I very much dislike when an individual (or group even), comes up to you going "HEY THIS SUCKZ MAKE IT BETTER!"

Yet... Amazingly... They have no good points themselves. Just that it(it being w/e they r QQ'ing about) is wrong. Or not going exactly how they want. And so they respond by acting like spoiled children? Yea, kthxbai guys. Nice knowing you when you weren't ten.
    Nogo
    Nogo
    Admin

Post  Nogo Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:17 am

The Screens only shows what i feared and made points off.

That their immature enough to abuse their IC powers.
    Shryke
    Shryke

Post  Shryke Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 am

Alright ladies an gents, how about the get two sides of the story? Hmm?

First off, let's touch on the glaives. Although, yes, not every single demon hunter uses glaives, it is a very, very, common occurrence within WoW lore for a demon hunter to use glaives. Now I hear you constantly spurting stuff about "being a mature leader", yet here you are arbitrarily restricting HOW people can roleplay their characters. I would understand if the warglaives were lore-breaking beyond belief, but look at the other demon hunters throughout WoW. Every single one of them uses THAT model of warglaive. This case is different then other named weapon models (such as Corrupted Ashbringer, for example) because there are a multitude of other NPCs using a weapon model. Therefore, would it not make perfectly logical sense to be able to use that same model for someone roleplaying character? Albeit, you would need to use your imagination to envision that they weren't the Azzinoth blades. But hey, isn't that what roleplaying is about? Imagination?

Secondly is the the argument that erupted from the "Sheep and Shepherd" ordeal. In some aspects, I do agree with this, but not to the full extent. A lot of the time people do need some form of leadership, and I commend you Nixxiom for being able to draw together such an impressive guild, but your statement was flawed. You mentioned that people need someone to guide them in RP events, which is true a lot of the time, but there are PLENTY of times that many members of the guild have made their own decisions. For example, Volstok's event idea. I do realize that he could of made a more conscious effort to advertise it, but then again, I DO remember him asking your assistance to help him get it out there, seeing as people weren't listening to him. It was a fun, inventive event idea, made without the help of higher-ups by a member of the guild, which sadly didn't go anywhere. Regardless though, people do make fun event and RP ideas by themselves. And perhaps if it isn't being seen, would it not be a good idea to then encourage members of the guild to make event ideas? Would that not strengthen their ability as an RPer, therefore causing your guild to be an even STRONGER and more developed group of RPers? I think it would.

Next, I'd like to discuss the Horde counterpart. Now, I do realize that I jumped the gun on this one a bit, and for that I apologize, but I had posted the idea a while ago, asked higher-ups about it, and sadly I saw no response from any of them. I know, as I said in the forum post I made, that there are members within The Eternal that would love to be able to RP on Horde again. I was just getting frustrated that, after my inquiries, no response was being given, and that in turn fueled the rash action on my behalf, and for that I apologize.

I would also like to discuss the Scorn incident. While I do agree it was...a little over the top, it was another example of someone trying to bring an event idea to The Eternal for when nothing was going on. For that, I actually commend Volstok, because he tried to create another mini event, which I found rather fun. It tested my abilities and a roleplayer, causing me to think strategically and adapt to situations. I had to ponder certain aspects, trying to figure out how I could make it work with my character and how not to simply slip into the mindset of going, "Well, I'll just godmod this."
    Also, he never said he COULD kill Alexstraza, he said he would have to look into that, because he didn't know the extent of a red dragon's powers, but he was doubtful it was possible.

Finally, is it really needed to simply bash us as a part of your argument? Instead, why not just present what was seen last night during our discussion? I don't know, but calling "bad RPers" is extremely rude and disrespectful, as is simply stating (albeit not with these exact words) "Eh fuck it, they'll be back."

Hopefully what I've said here makes sense and is as close to being levelheaded as possible. I would just encourage you to consider what I've said and not just brush it off without contemplating it.
    Nixxiom
    Nixxiom
    Admin

Post  Nixxiom Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:55 am

Well at least you know how to apologize and for that you have my respect. I also apologize for any offense given but as I told you two last night I'm dealing with a few deaths in my family and I had more important things to worry about then whether or not someone should be able to wear a pair of warglaives or not. Anyone would be angry as I was in that situation to be being bashed when I was down.

As for your arguments though:

-With the glaives you're right when you say that most demon hunters do in fact use warglaives. However you're not paying attention when I said I gave Thalian the reward of using that special model out of respect for what he's done for the guild in the past. Lets say for example you gave someone a car in real life as a gift but the next day your laid off neighbor comes up to you and demands you give him a car as well because everyone is supposed to have one. It's hard to create a good metaphor for it, but the model is Thalian's alone unless he says he doesn't care. That doesn't mean pester him about it though. Some good news for you though, me and Noko talked to Nogo and he is actually going to be getting those silver glaives I was talking about put in the vendors as a custom item if Auch agrees to it.

-Your second point is you're still standing by the fact that I put down people's RP ideas when I clearly do not unless it's necessary. What seperates a good RPer from a bad one is how well he/she follows the storyline they've crafted their character/guild around and here in the Eternal we do just that. Right now we're facing Aro'l and story wise the Eternal is on the brink of being destroyed by this demon lord. So it doesn't make sense to bring in a whole new threat into the guild at this day and time. In the future, yes. But now? No. One event at a time.
    I give everyone in the Eternal the ability to create RP events and form their own sub groups within the guild that fit their character. Such as the Warden's, the Watch, ect. However, I'm not going to always accept a group or an event if it doesn't meet up with the Eternal's storyline that we've crafted since the Remnant of Shadows. I'm not going to approve an event for example where the Eternal summons demons to fight Stormwind because that's not what the Eternal is about or what we do.
    When it comes to RPing it's all about your storyline. But what I see nowadays are the constant casual RPers coming forth not understanding that if they're a demonic blood sucking warlock then they shouldn't be in a guild of protectors of the realm. Yet I see it all the time happening and it's even begun here.
    I don't want the Eternal to be like the Last Dawn or Roleplayers World. This isn't a guild that has the theme of "if you're a RPer then you're welcome here." The theme is that we're the people of Azeroth looking to forge our names into legend while honoring the fallen who gave their lives for us. If your RP character isn't a person that can respect that then stay out of the guild. It's the simple yet I've found lots of people in the Eternal overtime that don't even know what we're about cause they didn't bother to read our lore. Anyway, I could keep ranting on this section about the slow decline of the true RPers on Dominion but this section alone is turning into a wall of text as it is.

Anyway though, I see where you're coming from in some ways but you can't allow yourself to get angry just because something didn't go the exact way you wanted it to. I'd love to see people in the guild forming events like you two were trying to. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give a thumbs up at every single one. And like I said last night, you should've talked to me personally or more then one council member before advertising the event. Oh and speaking of that I had never heard of this idea until yesterday. Maybe it was told to me at some point and I just wasn't paying attention at the time. I don't know. Could be my mistake. But anyway, you're welcome back at any point in time Raa but Volstok is not and will never be.

What he refereed to last night when he talked about me getting "butthurt" (fail term is fail) is the fact that he posed a person that I cared about, made me say a bunch of things thinking it was her and then when I found out that I was talking to him and not her he started laughing in my face and was telling me that he was sending screenshots and stuff to all his friends of everything lovey dovey I was saying and they were all laughing at me about it. Why did he do it though? Not really sure... I remember going to Thelsmar and just talking with three friends and the next day his guild said I wasn't allowed to be there anymore and two of my friends were removed from that guild just for talking to me. Sounds like he's the one that's "butthurt" about something in my eyes. In terms of what he did to me though, it doesn't really bother me much anymore because I can confort in the fact that unlike some people in the world I'm living with honor behind my name and I would never do something as pathetic as what he did. Because of the fact that Volstok is someone who has yet to grow up I will never allow him back into the Eternal. But like I said, you're more then welcome to come back if you want.
    Mirandis
    Mirandis

Post  Mirandis Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

I mentioned that Volstok was banned for hacking in Karazhan on his then-orc Death Knight,Gato, but no one listened. D=

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content