The Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Eternal

The Eternal of Dominion WoW

Event idea.

Event idea. Empty Event idea.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Yes, it pertains to Volstok's backstory, but there are ways to get everyone online involved.

Part 1:
    Volstok hears about something involving the infinite dragons. Likely from a disguised bronze, or someone connected to them.

Part 2:
    Journey to where they have to go encounter the dragons. Much like the COS instances, get there, go back in time, mess with things.

Part 3:
    Search for the source of the problem. Again, like the COS instances, you don't start right at the root of the problem.

Part 4:
    Resolution to the problem. 'Nuff said.

Part 5:
    Closure, and visitation of someone in modern times.

I would need people to be infinite dragons, at least 2 or 3 of them. I would also need 2 or 3 people for key characters, of whom I'm not going to reveal.
    There can also be encounters before the party gets to where they go back in time.
    I'll discuss pertinent details with whoever is involved in important parts, I'll even give a list of exactly who they would need to be:

Part 1:
    Key character, the messenger.
    Possible infinite.

Part 2:
    Key character, whoever is holding the rift open.
    Key character, an infinite(1) who tries to stop them.

Part 3:
    Key character, the infinite(B) in charge of everything.
    Key character, one of his lieutenants(1).
    Key character, the person whom the problem is focused on.
    Key character, the second person whom the problem is focused on, not as major as the first.

Part 4:
    Key character, the infinite(B) in charge of everything.
    Key character, one of his lieutenants(1).
    Key character, the person whom the problem is focused on.
    Key character, the second person whom the problem is focused on, not as major as the first.

Part 5:
    Key character, the one that was holding the rift open.
    Key character, the modern version of the focus of the problem.

If you're interested, talk to Volstok in-game. If I get at enough people to fill those roles, and to accompany Volstok himself, I'll fill everyone in on the details. Afterwords, you're free to give me ideas to make it more interesting, but regardless it will be a good and interesting event for the guild.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:40 am