The Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Eternal

The Eternal of Dominion WoW

3 posters

Rees is having problems

Rees
    Rees
    Admin

Rees is having problems Empty Rees is having problems

Post  Rees Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

On monday i was arrested due to my own personal problems, getting out earlier today (Tuesday), I come home and find out that Dominion has been updated to the new patch. I try to download it and now it is coming up with some sort of error. I've tried all i can, so i may have to Re-Download WoW. I've done a few system restores and done multiple repairs, also screwed around a bit with a few patch files. Trying a few other things now, but it may just come down to me re-downloading the game. If that doesn't work than i do not know what will. Sorry for the inactivity, and i'll try to log on using my wife's computer.Thanks for reading, I love you guys Very Happy EDIT: If you can tell me wtf this means it might solve my problem. The patch "pc-game-hdfiles\Wow.exe" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 11196560, actual 7359640.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

Last edited by Rees on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duh.)
    Mirandis
    Mirandis

Rees is having problems Empty X_X

Post  Mirandis Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 am

X_X
    Nogo
    Nogo
    Admin

Rees is having problems Empty Re: Rees is having problems

Post  Nogo Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 am

Try downloading different 3.3.2a patch mirrors from "Wowwiki.com"
    Rees
    Rees
    Admin

Post  Rees Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Belgarath wrote:Try downloading different 3.3.2a patch mirrors from "Wowwiki.com"

The problem isnt downloading the patch, but updating it. The error message i linked above shows up every time i attempt to update. Idfk what it means.
    Nogo
    Nogo
    Admin

Post  Nogo Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Rees wrote:
    Belgarath wrote:Try downloading different 3.3.2a patch mirrors from "Wowwiki.com"

The problem isnt downloading the patch, but updating it. The error message i linked above shows up every time i attempt to update. Idfk what it means.

What are you using for kind of downloader?

Blizzard Downloader? Or a custom one.

Also i get that its the update.

It seems like your confusing up enGB and enUS (USA and Europes) patches.

Wich means that if you have enGB version and download enUS patch you'd get a error message.

Try checking that out.
    Rees
    Rees
    Admin

Post  Rees Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Belgarath wrote:
    Rees wrote:

What are you using for kind of downloader?

Blizzard Downloader? Or a custom one.

Also i get that its the update.

It seems like your confusing up enGB and enUS (USA and Europes) patches.

Wich means that if you have enGB version and download enUS patch you'd get a error message.

Try checking that out.

Got it I think, talked to a retail GM and he gave me directions to fix it. So now i gotta wait for patch 3.1 3.2 3.3 to download. I'll most likely be back by tomorrow night!! Wooooo!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 am