The Eternal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Eternal

The Eternal of Dominion WoW

2 posters

Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...)

Corbuh

Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...) Empty Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...)

Post  Corbuh Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm Corber, I used to RP on Dominion a long ago for the Eternal Arcanum and I was with the Remnant before I left. So now I've come back to play and RP.
    So yeah, you might not know me except maybe Nixxiom but even he might have forgot. >>
    Glad to be here and RP, thanks for inviting me.
    Nixxiom
    Nixxiom
    Admin

Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...) Empty Re: Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...)

Post  Nixxiom Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 am

Corbuh wrote:I'm Corber, I used to RP on Dominion a long ago for the Eternal Arcanum and I was with the Remnant before I left. So now I've come back to play and RP.
    So yeah, you might not know me except maybe Nixxiom but even he might have forgot. >>
    Glad to be here and RP, thanks for inviting me.

Oh I remember you all right. Welcome to the Eternal. ;3
    Philophilia
    Philophilia

Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...) Empty Welcome Back

Post  Philophilia Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

I dont know you but i would like to say Welcome back Very Happy

Sponsored content

Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...) Empty Re: Hi I'm new. (Not sure if this thread belongs here but...)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:52 am